What’s the difference you ask? Well, first of all, I am not your cousin Larry setting you up with his best friends brother who “is a really nice guy” (translation, balding and with a tattoo of his mother on his bicep.) No – we’re talking about setting you up with a qualified, experienced, skin care professional who specializes in using unique tools and techniques to achieve a deeper exfoliation, maximizing the delivery of impressive results.
Located in Toronto, utilizing state of the art micro-needling tools, I deliver a feel good facial that packs a nutrient rich punch providing glowing results. While it’s important to remember there are no “miraculous” ingredients or treatments, I can tell you that using a hand-held device that offers a deeper stimulation and exfoliation of your skin will make you feel like a miracle has occurred. The treatment, which typically takes around 90 minutes, will improve circulation to various layers of the skin, increase the flow of oxygen to your cells and reveal a healthier glow and improved skin tone and color. Utilizing products that are rich in anti-oxidants and/or retinols will help boost collagen production while providing a healing balm after your treatment. The results? A younger looking you!
You want results. You want a facial that not only feels good but works hard – stimulating the skin, boosting your self-esteem along with your skin and one that makes you feel like you don’t need to “settle” for cousin Larry’s recommended blind date. If you are looking for a new and unique treatment with a fully qualified, experienced and licensed skin care professional, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime. I will take the time to explain the various facial treatments available, consult with you as to the best one suited to your face and offer advice on how to continue caring for your skin at home with products that really work. It’s individualized attention by a trusted professional.
Online Screening Form
Please complete our COVID-19 Screening tool within 24 hours of your appointment. Simply email your results to:
Our Commitment to Guests
- Temperature checks and self-screening will be completed daily.
- We will follow a strict sanitation policy, including frequent hand washing.
- We will be required to stay at home if unwell and follow official guidance on self-isolating
- We will wear PPE as mandated.
- We will follow a policy of limited physical contact and maintain social distancing, wherever possible.
- All linens continue to be single service use only.
- Our treatment rooms will continue to be disinfected between every service.
- We are continuing to disinfect high touch surfaces such as doorknobs, handles, light switches on a regular basis.
- We have removed all non-essential items to minimize any contamination risk.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the spa.